Saturday, 17 January 2015

January Wishlist!!

Hello again!

I have a surprisingly free day today and somehow, unknowingly I found myself on the wondrous shopping websites, including the likes of Topshop, Zara, Office and Asos. 

I'm pretty sure everyone, some more often than others, find themselves spending hours sometimes, flicking through these websites and 'screenshotting' or saving those products that we love but unfortunately don't have the money to buy!... or is it just me?

So here I'm posting just some of the clothes and products that I've found and just really like the look of;

Topshop:
I tried this on in the shop and it was so comfy and soft and I loved it so much!


These two, I feel could go nicely together and I really like people's looks when they wear highwaisted 'Mom' or 'Boyfriend' jeans but I'm not sure whether I'd be able to pull it off. 

I love the pattern on these joggers and they are so incredibly soft inside, they would be sooo cosy!


Asos


Office






What do you guys think? Any of you found anything you like recently? What are your favourite places to shop?

x




No comments :

Post a Comment