Sunday, 15 March 2015

Love a good hearty breakfast!

Food!! Again....

Here is a slice of toasted Hovis Seed Sensation (in other words 'the best') bread with red pepper hummus and a poached egg (egg and hummus go very well together in fact!), with some wilted spinach and a grilled tomato. It really sets you up for the day and kept me comfortably full for a good while!



Love a good smoothie to wake you up in the morning; banana (of course), frozen berries, blueberries, almond milk and any fruit yoghurt (My fave is the Morrisons blueberry, cranberry and raspberry bio yoghurt) and I add a spoonful of maca powder in there too. I usually have something else with this in the morning such as a slice of toast or two because although it's tasty, just a smoothie doesn't fill me up as much.


Lastly, my second favourite breakfast (first being Granola and Morrisons yoghurt); porridge and chocolate spread or honey (if I'm feeling healthier), topped with banana usually, but this day I had blueberries.

I hope this post has all made you hungry and raring to go for tomorrow's breakfast!

Love you all, 

6 comments :

  1. These pictures are making me hungry haha! I love a good smoothie in the morning x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all so good! Me too, smoothies are the best!

      Delete
  2. Great post !!!!

    your blog is amazing !!




    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much, I've just checked out your mascara post!

      Delete
  3. I've never thought that egg and hummus would go so well together, definitely going to give that a go!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I love them together, I always have it now!

      Delete