Sunday, 17 May 2015

Blogs I'm loving

So I've been blogging for a few months now and similarly I've been reading a lot of blogs. Now I'm always on the hunt for new blogs to read and follow but I thought I'd share a few of my faves! There are so many that I'm loving at the moment, so this was my attempt to narrow it down to a few.


Career Girl Daily

This is a blog about a whole range of things really. They've got posts on anything from what to wear and how to act at an interview, how to be more productive, be a team player, to posts on fashion must haves and holiday destinations! A whole range of good posts on tips that a quite useful!




Dinosaur Dances

Dinosaur Dances run by Lucy, is a fantastic blog full of beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts. Her blog is a real all-rounder and I always love reading anything she posts. Her pictures are really professional and I love her style - of fashion and writing. She's also a really lovely person and it really shows in her writing.



Hannah-jane

Another fashion based blog. Hannah posts amazing outfit choices and she always looks amazing, very professional and awesome style! 




The Life & Loves of a Nine Grand Student

This is a great blog which I have been loving since I'm now in my first year at uni and there's loads of great tips about money saving and budgeting, student houses, and a few posts about some great discounts! She's also got loads of other great posts like food recipes and beauty products, I always find myself having a snoop round her blog recently.





I am absolutely loving Amy's blog! She mainly posts fashion posts, interspersed with the occasional foodie or product lifestyle posts. I love her fashion sense and she's so beautiful, her pictures are excellent you should definitely go check her out!



What are your favourite blogs to read? Any suggestions?

9 comments :

  1. I love find new reads like this - thank you!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love career girl daily daily but I have never read the other blogs! Will definitely check them out :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty good and all a bit different! Just checked out your blog and it's great, I love the variety of your posts!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, all these blogs sound so great! I'd check them out for sure, thanks for sharing!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, glad you liked them! Love your blog layout btw, love your style!

      Delete
  4. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete