Monday, 16 November 2015

November blogs

I've really been loving blogging and reading other blogs recently so I thought I'd share with you some blogs I've really been loving reading at the moment.

Carrie Brighton:
+carriebrighton



I've been really loving Carrie's blog recently (and her instagram) because her feed is so beautifully autumnal and cosy and warm and just makes me feel all snuggly and nice when I look at her lovely photos and read her posts. She has a lovely variety of posts, including shopping, beauty and fashion as well as simple lifestyle tips and food & drink posts and I love her 'Lovely Things' posts because they're always so ... well lovely - they have really great photos and little notes on what's nice, which I love reading because it either inspires me to give them a go (for example a book/brand/food) or make me realise appreciate things a bit more (e.g. weather/family/cosy nights in). 

Openmysoul / Coffee and Croissants:

@openmysoul

I first came across Emma on instagram as @openmysoul and then found that she has a blog called coffeeandcroissants - great name! I really love her photos on instagram and also love reading her blog now too. She's 18 and is currently at uni in Oxford I believe and it's great to hear how she's finding it (as I'm also at uni). I also love the autumnal mood to her style of photography and writing.




Fashion Nomads was a blog, I've literally come across today! But I've read many of her posts in the last hour of blog reading and I've got to say they're great. I loved her recent post on her journey into becoming a digital journalist as I found it very interesting and inspiring really. I also quite like that she's more of a lifestyle blogger. I'm not huge on beauty and makeup posts really, I do like them now and again and enjoy some reviews and things, but I really like Sophie's writing style and she seems really friendly and supportive in her comment replies! I look forward to reading more from her!


Anyone else follow these three blogs? What are you favourite blogs to read at the moment?



24 comments :

  1. I really like Carrie's blog, her style of writing is very engaging and friendly definitely going to check out the other two blogs. Thank you for the recommendations.


    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's really great! No problem, hope you like them too!

      Delete
  2. I haven't come across any of these bloggers before, thanks for the recommendations :) I love find new blogs to read :)

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, hope you enjoy them! Me too, I love coming across new bloggers!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love your recommendations! Love their whole aesthetic.

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from Missing Wanderer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes they're all quite lovely and autumnal!

      Delete
  4. Love all these recommendations, I'll check them out! :) x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ariadna, glad you've enjoyed them!

      Delete
  5. oohhh thanks for introducing coffeeandcroissants!! love the feed and the blog now!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Sybil, glad you like it!! I really love her photos!

      Delete
  6. Hii Josie just found your blog at Zoella, and I really like it. Love the design and fact you love similar things as me. Hope you had great day and thanks for recommendations for reading.

    ps. I'm small blogger so If you wouldn't mind checking my blog itisivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks so much Ivana, that really means a lot! Your post on panic attacks was really inspiring!

      Delete
  7. I love discovering new blogs! Definitely going to check all of them out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad! Hope you like them, have a lovely weekend

      Delete
  8. This is so strange as i have literally discovered the first two myself this month :P Actually featuring their IG feeds in my post later today! Love their photos :)
    Writing Possibility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidink! Haha. Glad you like them, I'll be sure to check out your post!

      Delete
  9. open my soul looks interesting! i'll be sure to check them out!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her feed, so cosy and autumnal!

      Delete
  10. It's always nice to learn about different blogs because they'e are all over the place. It's hard to keep up. Wishing you a delightful weekend!! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I feel you! There's just so many out there. Glad you enjoyed the post.

      JosieVictoriaa // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk // Lifestlye, Travel and Fashion

      Delete
  11. Great inspirational blogs. Will have to check out the two that I didn't know. Thanks. /Madison
    Holiday Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, glad you liked it, hope you like the blogs I've recommended!

      Delete
  12. amazing recommendations, thanks! :)

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica, glad you like them!

      Delete