A good while ago I entered a CaseApp giveaway and it was the first one that I actually won! I won myself a nice new case that I could personalise myself. I actually made it for my mum for Christmas and she adores it and it's still going strong a good while later!
And then not long ago, CaseApp contacted me to offer me a chance to get another case and to host my own giveaway to offer you guys a chance to have one too! With CaseApp you can make your own custom iPhone case/laptop skin. They have a variety of styles to choose from like my new one below (I was so torn between the green and a really nice pink and grey one!) or you can customise it yourself with photos like the one above.
My new one is lovely and so pretty and marble-y and such a nice size and I love it!
Now for my first giveaway I thought I should have some sort of milestone or something, as usually bloggers tend to host giveaways to mark a certain number of followers or subscribers. But since I'm pretty small in comparison and not entirely fussed about the numbers I thought my milestone could be my sudden enthusiasm for blogging again.
I tend to go through phases where I'm really creative and absolutely love it, or get severe writers block and can't think of anything! And even though I'm insanely bogged down with work right now I've managed to clear some time to unwind and unload my thoughts into this blog and I've really enjoyed it. (Lets just see how long this productivity is maintained)
- Giveaway will last one week, so you have until Midnight on Monday the 14th November 2016 to enter
- The winner will win a code for £22 to spend on CaseApp.co.uk that is valid until the 31st of December
- Once the winner is announced, I will contact CaseApp and get given the £20 code, please allow 48hrs for contact
- The winner will be announced by twitter/via email, within 48 hrs of ending, so to enter please follow josie_victoriaa and leave your twitter username or email in the comments. (If you leave your twitter username but would prefer to be contacted via email please state in the comments, thanks)
- I will contact you via direct message on twitter/email to provide you with the code.